Friday, February 5, 2010

Vancouver

Dear Frankie,

I think you should go to Stanley park when you come to Vancouver for the Olympics. There is a sea wall in Stanley park that you should have a walk on You can go bike riding on the sea wall with your mom. There is a grass field that you can play on. You should go to the Suspension Bridge.It is really fun.It might be hard for you with your wheels though.After your finished walking across the bridge there is lots of fun things to do. If you come before the Olympics, you might get to see the Olympic torch go by. I have the Olympic mittens. My whole family has the Olympic mittens. ByTaia.

1 comment:

  1. Riding on the sea wall would be way fun!! Though my mom can't swim... maybe I could give her a ride on my wheels so she would feel safe.

    Frankie

    ReplyDelete